Hey everyone, there are more of you reading this now than there were four years ago when I started this whole thing, and yesterday, Lady Bird became my 600th post here. I can’t believe it. I’ve been writing here for some time and I can’t thank you readers enough for all that you have contributed through kind words, thoughtful discussion, and interesting insight. I wouldn’t be here without you!
Here’s a look back at the most popular reviews or pieces that we’ve been a part of here.
- Turbo Charged Prelude (2003)
- Poltergeist (1982)
- Star Wars: Episode IV – A New Hope (1977)
- Frankenstein (1994)
- 2 Fast 2 Furious (2003)
- Leprechaun (1993)
- The Thing (1982)
- Santa Claws (2014)
- The Fast and the Furious (2001)
- Bad Boys (1995)
It’s still a little crazy that the most-looked at review on this site is for a short film prequel to 2 Fast 2 Furious, but to each his own.
And now, for one more thing. There is nothing I would love more than for your continued contribution to the discussion. All film is subjective, after all, and I started this site to start those discussions. If you agree with me on a certain film, speak out, let me know what you love about it. If you disagree, let me know your opinion.
If you have anything you’d like to see in the future, please feel free to contact us here at email@example.com. We would love to hear from you.
-Kyle A. Goethe
For more Almighty Goatman,
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: Almighty Goatman Film Reviews
- Twitter: @AlmightyGoatman
- Instagram: @AlmightyGoatman
- Follow me on the Stardust App @AlmightyGoatman by downloading now in the App Store!